✗ Simple Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
You guys, this is such a simple and quick meal! The only thing that takes all little time is letting the chicken marinade. Otherwise this is my go to if I need an easy lunch or dinner. My husband likes them for breakfast as well (werido JK).
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast Fillets/ Boneless and Skinless
- 1/2 cup Soy Yay- Yeri Yeri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces
- Place chicken chunks into a zip lock baggie or Tupperware
- Marinate chicken- 3hr or over night
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken into a baking dish ( I love Pyrex baking dishes)
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the internal temp. of your chicken is 165 degrees F.
- All done! Enjoy friend
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used and you can read my full disclosure policy here. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
⇢ You can place chicken in a wrap. We like to use Frescados Flour Tortillas/ Taco Style or Mission Burrito Flour Tortillas.
⇢ Also try putting a little sour cream and shredded cheese in your wrap! Yummy in your tummy friends!
⇢ With the Chicken (4 oz), Small Flour tortillas (1), and Shredded Colby & Monterrey Jack Cheese ( 2 Tbs) = 286 calories
⇢ You can also make it into lettuce wraps! If you do a lettuce wrap, cut up the chicken into smaller sizes so that it fits on the lettuce wrap easier.
- Rice/ white or brown
- Steamed veggies
⇢ If you have left overs you can also put the chicken with rice and add some cheese on the top!
※Your Challenge: Try a new recipe!
P.S. WATCH FOR NEW POSTS
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & PINTEREST!
Nutrition Data Disclaimer: Macros are provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. This information is calculated using MyFitnessPal.com. To obtain accurate nutrition information in a given recipe, you are responsible to calculate the nutrition information using your preferred nutrition calculator. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutrition information provided is accurate and complete.