✗ Easy Pan Fried Pork Chops & Asparagus
Friends, I love easy recipes! I would like to share a quick and easy meal that you can make a head a time or if you are in a rush!
- 1.5 lb Bone In Pork Loin Center Cut loin Chops (or as much as you’d like)
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 1/2 tbs Excalibur ultimate steak and roast rub
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Season both sides of pork chops with excibut ultimate steak and roast rub, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in frying pan (watch so that you do not burn the butter)
- Place seasoned pork chops in pan
- Flip over at about 6min or until you see blood rise around the bone.
- Cook for another 6 min. Total cook time is about 18-25min. The National Pork Board recommends an internal temperature of 145°
- All done!
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used and you can read my full disclosure policy here. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Easiest and Best Asparagus Ever!
Okay maybe not ever but they are pretty dang good!
- Bundle of Asparagus
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tsp Salt (Himalayan pink salt is bomb)
- Wash Asparagus
- Break asparagus at its weakest point- save the tops/ throw the bottoms
- Place asparagus in frying pan
- Pour olive oil over asparagus
- Salt asparagus (if you like more salt than add away friends)
- Cook for about 10 min. or until the asparagus turns a deep green color and the stocks are soft.
- All done! Good job!
One pork chop (3.5 oz) and asparagus (about 12) = 172 calories!
I like to dip my pork chop in a little sour cream and Organic Coconut Liquid Aminos! Yummmy
※Your Challenge: Try a new recipe!
P.S. WATCH FOR NEW POSTS
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & PINTEREST!
Nutrition Data Disclaimer: Macros are provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. This information is calculated using MyFitnessPal.com. To obtain accurate nutrition information in a given recipe, you are responsible to calculate the nutrition information using your preferred nutrition calculator. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutrition information provided is accurate and complete.